~00KatieGirl00~

Monday, September 27, 2010

Whats been going on Down at Faded Elegance

Lots Lots Lots! Faded Elegance just celebrated their ten years! What a fun time we all had last friday night. Any one that wasn't able to make it sure missed out especially on getting 20% off..I know I took full advantage.. Cutest french dish cloth with a bee print and diamonds on it..Lets see how long it takes my boys to wipe dirty hands on it..:)
Serving the champagne was a bit tricky for me I really don't walk slow enough to be have 9-10 glasses filled on a ol silver platter..
So unusually humid here today not sure I'm liking this my paint projects are not wanting to dry..& time to expect my boys of the big yellow..Bus that is..Hopefully I'll figure out how to post a few pics later..Until later, chow

No comments:

Post a Comment